Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Welcome!

Hello everyone! How's it going? I hope you are doing well and also hope you've got someone to vouch for your payment today!


This is Gabrie91 and we will gossip a lot! I can't wait to start the interviews, to rate our employer's outfits, and of course have fun with you, my loved readers!



I also would like to inform all of you that we have a spot for you! If you wanna join to our team (composed by only me) you are more than welcome! Just send me a message or visit our page "Jobs" and apply! Oh, Gabriel, I don't know what to write but I'd like to join anyway!! Oh my dear, don't you worry little kid! You can also review my articles before I post them! Or you can just take some screenshots and send them to me and like that you will become my goss photographer, or if you rather as our queen Lady Gaga would "pa-pa-pa-paparazzi". Anyway, just hit that bottom "jobs" and come to work with us! 


I would also like to integrate that if you ever feel offended by the content that I am posting here, feel free to contact me for removal. I don't wanna dm anyone asking if that's fine to be posted in the goss blog, because I wanna make a surprise for everyone, you know, once you are an unknown Habbo user, and in the other day you are in Bloom Blook… Oh, the fame!

Anyway guys, welcome to our goss blog, make yourself home, and now you'll excuse me but I have more gossips to write! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HABBOX SPECTACULAR SUMMER AWARD 2022

  Hellow gals & bois. This summer we had so much fun with Habbox , it was four teams with the theme of superheroes, so you could choose ...