Tuesday, March 22, 2022

MEETING ROOM TOUR!

Hello, my loved ones! How's it going? Hope you have worked enough to fancy that HC Box! Today, I'm gonna take you guys on a personal tour at our new meeting room, designed by DanielCats & Built by Dinexior! Are you ready? Yaay!


As soon as you take the elevator to the meeting room you are gonna face this adorable lobby! I loved the way Daniel designed the black marble floor up here. My powerful boots make *toc *toc *toc every single step I take, I feel the impact darling! Although, this lobby is not only about making your boots powerful, actually, it's not about what you are wearing, it's about the financial power that HIA has, and I'm gonna explain why!

We all know that good frames fancies the ambiance, and that costs a lot of coins. On the left side, we have our "nighthabbos" frame valued in 511 coins, on the right, we have the haunted painting, very common, and not that expansive, valued in only 98 coins. Yep! I know, it's accessible for you, go get one and hang it on your wall. Talking about prices, can I say that I love that classic fountain? It reminds me of Habbo glory's day and of course, that classic love between Bela Swan & Edward Cullen! Valued in 175 coins. Lastly, we have those charms doric classic pillar, valued in 49 coins each. 


So when you come to a reunion please make sure to behave, have good manners, as soon as you step in the lobby you are facing a total of 882 coins! Don't you know how much is that for you? That is equivalent to 441 salaries! Oh lord, money, money, money, come to my pockets. 

- You like my lobby? Gee, thanks! Just bought it. I see it, I like it, I wanna it, I got it. 



Can we just set that Daniel nailed? Seriously, I love all the stairs that he has been designed, there's something magic about them! I feel like I'm the sunshine, I'm the model, I feel that I own this earth! Thank you Daniel for designing them and Dinexior for building it! 

What can I say about this lobby? I feel that our founders could easily take a sit on those library chairs, read a nice book, and after that have a nice conversation between them. I love this spot down there next to the solid gold monkey statue, and that dark elegant lamp on the table? So sweet! The guys took care of every detail! This place is so rich in details! As Miranda Priestly would say: Enough! That's all about the details!



Although, there's something that I'm intrigued about, is that what I see? Two animals mating? You know, I loved that! The concept of art, the begging of the circle of life, seriously, touched me.  Also, if you want that kind of art in your gallery It does worthies its price 399 coins! 



Finally, we are here! That's what we came for. The meeting, remember? I know, we are just got lost in so many details and arts. I'm gonna divide it into two parts. First, the seat section and the "stage" (?)  I don't know how you guys call that, but I'm gonna call stage.  

Right! Sooo! I loved what Daniel has designed for the seat section, I loved that classic polished floor, the greek block with the Venetian divider (such a great combination), and oh Lord, David Fountain just named the place, it is so elegant this place. So elegant that I can't understand what those "snacks machines" are doing there?



Suddenly, all that elegance and art has gone with those snacks machines making the ambiance in a grocery shopping. You agree with me, right? We didn't need those ugly machines over there, I deeply wish he had placed a bot in the second lobby than those machines. Please, Daniel, if you are reading this, change that! He could easily replace the snack machines with the Venetian divider-, the place would be softer, sometimes "less" is the best option! And just thinking about the users walking around to get a chicken stand, makes me sick. I also wish he had made a Sheffield winter in the middle, behind the desk. That black space inside makes it looks undone. 








Now let's talk about my favorite cabin stone and wood tiles wall style ever built in this game. The whole place is elegant and charming. The Atlas BC statute gives us the impression that we are at import court. The throne sofa just named the place as well! Red is the color of royalty and it matches with the situation that we will be facing: new promotions, new decisions. Daniel nailed it! The heart in the middle just makes me go awwn, and at the same time makes me wonder "Am I in a church?". although, if I am allowed to say, I missed our group pennant with our HIA logo in there! Maybe they could replace the big heart with our group pennant? What do you think?




Thank you guys for reading all of this! Hope you had fun exploring the meeting room with me! Also, lemme know your thoughts about the room! Do you like it? If there's anything that you would change, what would be? 

Also, before I go, I'd like to give a huuuuuge shoutout for Zombea awwn, thank you sweet, you made my day with that! <3 I sure had a lovely tuesday!


1 comment:

HABBOX SPECTACULAR SUMMER AWARD 2022

  Hellow gals & bois. This summer we had so much fun with Habbox , it was four teams with the theme of superheroes, so you could choose ...